Monday, March 17, 2003

Well, its been awhile, I know, but you know what? I've been usy having fun, so HA!

Anyway, yeah, its monday night, this past weekend has been so wicked awesome, but weekends have the tendency to end and go straight to monday.

Well, I have something to rant about. I said in my very first post that continuity would probably not be achieved, but it seems like that hasnt happened since the majority of my posts are related to school. Well, let me tell you, school is just plain not fun right now, so it gives me lots of ammo. Plus, this is a different aspect of school, so I guess its not really 100% the same. Anyway, this little intro has gone on way to long, so at long last, I unveil the topic of my rant -

Extended School Days


...dramatic reverb...

Yes, today marked the day that we began our new and exciting extended schedule! WaaHoo!

I've never had such an urge to shoot myself....

Now, this would be alot easier if it even appeared that the policy makers in this so-called "School System" (SS!!! coincidence? I think not!) had any reasoning or rationale behind the way they did this, but alas, tis not to be. Let me rephrase that - It would be easier if it even appeared they thought about us when they made this decision. Let me tell you how this works: I go to first period like normal, then I go to second periond for an extra 7 minutes, third period for an extra 10 minutes, and last period for an extra 13 minutes. Take a look at this...we have to do this becuase we missed so much school and are sooooo far behind everyone else. Well, thats what they tell you at least. Do they honestly think that a teacher is going to take that extra 10 minutes and teach a tenth on a lesson so that we can catch up? HECK NO!!!

Like I mentioned in my other posts, the SS here is motiviated by money. That is the only way that this behaviour can be explained. The schools here need a certain amount of class time to qualify for federal funding. If they were really interested in our educational welfare, as they were elected to do, then they would have chose something a tad more productive, not this time-eating, mind numbing, path of least resistence. Let me put forward a suggestion...a very simple one...one that would be easy, AND productive. Just rotate the extra half hour around the classes!!! Whoa, is that difficult....NO! Will we learn more and get caught up faster? YES!

The teachers aren't happy about this, the students aren't happy about this...lets check and see who is happy about it. OH YEAH!! The people that make decisions for the schools but Don't Ever Go. I honestly think that if any of those lazy, fat, weakened heart bigwigs spent a week going to high school, their perspective might change a little bit. Then again, they are SS, maybe I'm giving them a little to much credit. I mean, have any of YOU ever seen one display any emotion? Thought not.

Jared out

4 Comments:

Anonymous Obat Kokoloteun (Flek Hitam Diwajah) said...

Thank you, the article is very helpful, hopefully this article is useful for all.

October 23, 2018 at 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Obat Luka Infeksi Bernanah said...


The article is good. Also visit my article, read and share too. God willing useful. :)

Obat Lipoma/Benjolan Lipoma
Penyebab Badan terasa Pegal Linu dan Demam

Sari Kurma Murni plus Madu Asli

May 15, 2019 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

yeezys
nike huarache
supreme hoodie
yeezy boost 350
kobe byrant shoes
moncler coat
nike air max
westbrook shoes
kd 11 shoes
kyrie 6 shoes

September 30, 2019 at 5:28 AM  
Anonymous bvnvtr said...

Appreciating the persistence you put into your website and in depth information you provide. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

검증된

June 26, 2021 at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home