Monday, March 10, 2003

Hey Everybody!



This is my first try at this blogging thing, but hopefully I will make it part of my daily routine. I'll start by saying this:



+ I am going to say whatever I want to say



+ There is nothing you can do about it



+ So ha!



Now that that is out of the way, let me tell you what this is going to be like. I am a 16 year old dude with lots of angst and cynicism and confusion and frustration built up about just about anything and everything! So this spot is going to be my spot to let off my steam. Thats right, its for me, myself, and I. I am being curteous for letting you read it. I am going to be switching topics alot, and I doubt that there will be any kind of continuity whatsoever. There is nothing I dont have an opinion on, and I have no opinions I am afraid of voicing. I could be talking about the war in Iraq one day, and then the next I could be talking about chicas. Dont be surprised.



Jared out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home