Monday, March 10, 2003

Well well, its been about 10 minutes, and I am feeling the need to rant already!!


The topic is coming to me...out of the mist...it is....CHICAS!!!!!


Yes, chicas, a.k.a. chics a.k.a. girls etc. etc.


I guess the topic is not so much specifically about chicas, but about how they act, especially when around boys, and especially especially about boys that they like. I don't think you girls realize how much power you have over us, or how much you mean to us. First off, you have the power to get anything you want out of us. I'm serious, if we thought it would make you happy, we would jump through hoops -- flaming hoops -- to do it for you. And know what? We don't mind!!! In fact, we love doing things for you -- any sort of thing. As long as we know its going to make you happy, or make you smile, or whatever, we are ready and willing. Thankfully this is not common knowledge, because I have heard that there are girls out there willing to take advantage of this. Thankfully, I've never met any.


Now this all seems well and good, but I bet that any girl that reads this is thinking, "If thats true, how come they hardly ever do anything for me?!" Well, let me tell you why: YOU ARE A MYSTERY!! Honestly, trying to find something nice to do for a chica is like solving a rubics cube sometimes. It's amazing that anything ever gets done for you! Now this may sound bad, but its not you, its us. Trust me. I can think of a quote from a guy expert that sums it up pretty much -- "Guys are soooo Stupid!" Thats right ladies, we are stupid, dumb as rocks, the duller pins in the box, etc. etc. Besides that, we are very very self conscious and nervous around girls. We feel like any step next to such perfect beings could be our last, and nothing scares us more than the possibility of rejection by a chica -- NOTHING.


Another thing I dont think you chicas realize is how much you mean to us. I have no compunction against working all day in order to get a look in the eyes and a smile. Do you realize that a hug can totally make a guy forget about a bad day he just had? Knowing that there is a chica out there that just takes an interest in our lives does so much for us. If you flirt with us, then we are in heaven! I just wish that words were able to convey this! And if you worry about doing something stupid in front of us, (like what we do in front of you!), don't. There is NOTHING you can do to make yourselves look stupid.


Once again, this is sounding good and stuff, but there is a dark side to this. You have the power to make us the happiest people in the world. On the flip side, you can make us feel like crap! Now, getting dumped isn't easy, but it is manageable. However, if you lead us on, and we find out, we are the most devastated beings on the planet. I'm being dead serious here. You are capable of un-intentionally ruining our day/week/month. All I am saying is, that these are powerful emotions you are dealing with here, so be careful and tread lightly. Please.....


Jared out